A comprehensive web presence demands more than just a storefront.
For smaller e-commerce sites, or customers who demand more than just a shopping cart, our e-commerce and content connector for WordPress has all the item and transaction features from our Magento product, along with all the tools you need to manage a blog and content pages, all from within NetSuite.
You also have access to the immense library of WordPress plugins available from WordPress.org.
All you need is a web site powered by WordPress and the free WooCommerce plugin; our connector handles the rest.
Integration between Netsuite and Magento/Wordpress E-Commerce. Includes 1 Website Integration with Inventory Levels, and primary data including Customers, Items and Orders.
Access all the resources available from the Magento community and know that all the required information sync's seamlessly between the two systems.
The Temando freight integration module makes it easy for you to quote and book shipments from within your business NetSuite account. Temando allows you to choose quotes from a selection of over 50 freight providers, with no need to re-key data. Save time by automatically receiving real time prices from Temando then create bookings based on your freight set-up.
Temando allows your sales team to accurately quote freight from different providers to meet the customer’s needs. Choose the fastest delivery time, cheapest method, insure it or not, it’s up to you!
Mobile Applications for Netsuite Driven Business Processes
Mobility is creating pressure and at the same time delivering a potential for increased competitiveness. An optimized strategic approach to mobile is key to protect and enhance a company's market position. It leverages solutions that deliver operational benefits and support interconnected stakeholders.
Introducing Movilizer. With Movilizer you UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL of the Netsuite Cloud platform and its applications, between different user groups within the business – either as FTE’s, contractors or suppliers’ personnel. The Movilizer for Netsuite applications were developed to remove restrictions on where you run your business processes, and provide application specific tasks to increase accuracy and productivity.
Create Your Mobile Enterprise
Movilizer is THE Cloud for Field Operations to drive business profitability by empowering you to deploy nimble and dynamic strategies in the field. Unlike other competitors, who offer silo solutions, the Movilizer Cloud connects and orchestrates company stakeholders with each other across company boundaries.
We understand choosing a mobile solution can be challenging. It should not only support all your current requirements but needs to give you flexibility and competitive advantages as the mobile market changes. Most importantly, the solution has to be flexible enough to not only fully support you today and tomorrow, but also in the future.
Movilizer Offers A Future-Proof Platform
Protect your investment moving forward by ensuring your mobile solution can cope with any of the following developments or threats:
- OS-upgrades of your current devices
- New business requirements forcing new device introductions
- Changed business process requirements impact app functionality
- New market trends enforce continuous change management
- New devices, operating systems or accessories provide improvement opportunities
Movilizer for Netsuite covers standard NetSuite ERP and CRM functionality
- Uses NetSuite SuiteScript platform, and supports all documented records
- Can also support customizations within the NetSuite account
- One standard NetSuite license required to communicate to Movilizer.
- Additional NetSuite licenses are not required for mobile device users.
Strongest Support for your Mission-Critical Processes
- Deploy and Run anywhere.
- Online and Offline.
- Effective User Experience.
- Leverages Industry Standards.
- HTML5 Intergation.
Cloud Coders Connector Functionality with Netsuite
Our Movilizer for Netsuite Applications run on the Movilizer Platform which allows your Business to:
- Manage processes directly from NetSuite
- Experience real-time data synchronisation
- Take advantage of the pre-built and custom modules are available
- We offer customisable workflows to fit your business processes
- Covers the standard NetSuite ERP and CRM functionality
Movilizer Benefits to Netsuite Users:
- Stakeholders have greater involvement in more processes
- Role-based workers can act upon an opportunity since they have access to the right data and applications.
- M2M sensors deliver data to multiple, interconnected parties shortening delivery and service windows, speeding up time to revenue.
- You can rest in the knowledge Movilizer is audited on world-class security
- Upgrades and updates are deployed without user interaction
- Leverage on the power and knowledge of the most important back-end system - Netsuite!
Movilizer for Netsuite Application
- Field Service
- Maintenance Operations
- Quality Inspections
- Driver Delivery Solutions
- Contact Management Solution
- Warehouse Management Solution
- Track and Trace (Currently under development)
Simple Set-up, Easy to Use, and can Grow with your Business.
This simple to use and configurable Warehouse Management gives you all the functionality you need to run your Warehouse operations on a daily basis, including, but not limited to:
- Purchasing and Receiving
- Bin Putaways
- Pick/ Pack and Shipping
- Using Barcodes at Item, Outer and other levels
- Serialised and Lot Number Codes
- Units of Measure
and more features are being added continuously, as we leverage off the Honeywell Movilizer Platform.
Consistently and effectively manage the communications to your customers, by configuring an easy to use system that sends transaction information to a specific email address.
Automatically include selected contacts from the customer for specific records (Invoices, Quotes etc) and send up to two attachments with each email.
Additionally it allows you to merge from two records, the customers and the transaction, giving more personalised communications to your customers and suppliers.
This module allows you to combine multiple Purchase Orders, whether standard or Special Order, into a single Purchase Order to send to your Suppliers.
Simply edit one of the suppliers purchase orders, select which PO's to combine, and then send the consolidated Purchase Order to your supplier.
If you're combining several Special Order Purchase Orders, once the goods are received, the linked individual orders are received so that they can be fulfilled appropriately to the correct customers.
Automatically sets the Due Date to be end of the next month based on a particular Terms value. (12 month license). Supports various date ranges using the Netsuite terms records.
This simple to use portlet, adds a button on the transaction forms that allows the user to see customer history for purchases of an item, and how much they paid. Subsequently, they can then select the price paid and it will update the price on the transaction.
It is now easy to verify whether an existing PO Number from your clients has been entered before.
This simple to use SuiteApp checks whether the PO number for a customer has been entered before and alerts the user on which transactions it has been entered.
Installing the bundle will use any existing Webstore Thumbnail images in your Netsuite Account, and make them available for Advanced PDF Layouts.
This allows you to create custom Quotes and invoices that can make your business presentation look professional.